A specialist focus means bringing the highest calibre of people and skills to every consulting assignment.
mss provides maintenance support expertise surrounding the planning and scheduling effort by experienced and proven personnel.
The key requirements where these services are utilised include:
- Relief planners and schedulers during periods of permanent staff leave
- Augmentation of current staffing levels when recruiting for a vacant position
- Periods of high intensity maintenance activities where extra planners and schedulers are required
Additional personnel required to aid with improvement activities including:
- Shutdown planning
- Scope of work activities
- Master data cleansing and creation
- Bill of material creation
- Maintenance strategy/plan creation
- ERP/EAM implementation activities
- Mentoring and coaching requirements
In addition to this mss provides an evaluation or gap analysis service. Using the mss evaluation tool, which can be customised to suit each business, mss can provide a benchmark and recommendations for improvement surrounding the business process and EAM systems including:
- Maintenance philosophy
- Budgeting and cost management
- Materials management
- Planning and scheduling
- EAM systems
- Routine maintenance
- Reliability engineering
- Performance measures
- Contractor management
- Safety and risk management
Essentially mss are eager to provide a committed partnership with the maintenance fraternity to successfully deliver company objectives.For any further information, please contact our friendly staff on any of our contact numbers or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
project shutdown management
mss has the ability to provide an integrated service with expertise and resources for projects and shutdowns from inception to completion. The team can provide contract managers, client representation, project commercial assurance, shutdown management and planning and scheduling. Other services provided are:
- Project definition and selection
- Project execution plans
- Brownfield/Greenfield tie ins
- Change management activities
- Project, shutdown and resource management
- Site sustaining capital projects
- Commissioning and handover/operational readiness activities
- Budgeting/scheduling and cost control
- Capital justification and approval
- Project and safety auditing
- Safety training
- Safety management plans
- Disaster recovery
- Principles representative, construction managers and project engineers
- Work front supervision
- Technical support for insurers and insured
Our service allows clients to carry on with their core business and duties whilst knowing shutdown and project work is being carried out as per their requirements, policies and procedures.
The services mss provide also allows an independent view of the client’s execution of company policies and procedures by their contractors and employees during critical tasks, which in turn satisfies corporate governance. These include:
- Project readiness checks
- Critical parts expediting
- Schedule health checks
- Project statutory compliance
- Full time resource supervision
- Supervisor mentoring/coaching
- Safety mentoring/coaching
- Safety resources
- Safety training
- Safety resources
These all allow an independent view of project/shutdown readiness and safety compliance up front before execution begins and peace of mind for the client during execution, commissioning and hand over, with all relevant data in a close out report.
mss can also have all master data for new equipment ready to go in the client’s ERP system as part of the commissioning process.
flexible, professional, efficient and customer focused
Planning, Reliability, SAP
- Relief Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Short AND Long Term Experienced Maintenance Planners
- Shutdown Planners & Supervisors
- Work Flow & Control Systems Planning
- Statutory & Legislative Maintenance Requirement
mss asset strategy services partner with clients to achieve exceptional business results. mss reliability is flexible, efficient, and customer focused, and clients appreciate the added value. Projects are undertaken for clients within the manufacturing, resource, utilities, oil and gas sectors.
The mss approach to asset management is based on a proven framework and the fundamentals of this support sound decision making processes which ensure overall asset reliability and availability. These include:
- Business process mapping for equipment reliability and availability
- Asset hierarchy development and review
- Asset maintenance strategy development – implementation and facilitation
- mss asset strategy services specialise in the efficient and cost effective implementation of Asset Management Strategy Development (AMSD) programs and have developed a structured and streamlined approach to ensure maximum return on investment for clients.
This service offer is further enhanced through a comprehensive generic Failure Mode and Effects (FMEA) library. This offers clients significant cost benefits in both time and cost savings by reducing the overall AMSD development phase with no reduction in program effectiveness.
mss is able provide asset maintenance strategy development software solutions to clients that engage mss asset strategy services for project implementation.
Additional services can be provided in:
For reliability services please contact our Reliability Manager directly at email@example.com
- Maintenance consulting and technical support
- Asset management and reliability engineering
- Life cycle costing
- Root cause analysis
- Defect elimination
- Data loading
- Master data integration
- Asset management and CMMS training
- Project management
- Maintenance Utilisation and Realisation
- End User Training - PM and MM
- Implementation and Support
- Data Migration using LSMW
- SAP Query Building
- Custom ABAP Reports
- Forms Development - SAP Sript/Smartforms
- Client Site Support and Remote Assistance
- Consultation and Project Management
- Maintenance Systems Auditing
- Budgeting Training
- SAP Improvements
- Master Data Improvement and Management
an integrated service with expertise and resources
Training: Learning and Support Services
mss is committed to deliver effective training and quality documentation on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and associated business processes.
Courses are vast and varied and can range from generic introductions to detailed in-depth and concise content.
mss can offer custom made or standard courses on your site or at any of our training facilities that will meet all your training and documentation requirements. mss can provide training courseware and highly qualified and well regarded facilitators to ensure you a profitable return on investment.
mss can deliver all training and documentation project requirements including:
- Providing internal mss project management
- Defining the scope of work
- Performing RACI’s and process definition
- Building curriculums
- Documentation/courseware creation
- Determining and building training client requirements
- Training delivery
- Documentation quality and auditing services
- Sustainable on-going service and support
For any information on training please contact our Learning and Support Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org
mss can customise training and documentation to suit individual business processes, computer systems and tools in areas such as:
- Maintenance process overview
- Master data management
- Preventive maintenance
- Work management
- Asset management
- Shutdown management
- Supply chain
- Project systems
- Budgeting and cost management
- Finance and controlling
supply chain management
mss has a team of supply chain management specialists, ready to implement industry-standard solutions, using world’s best practice techniques.
Offering services in..
- EAM/ERP Implementations for Greenfield and Brownfield sites
- Business improvement
- Business process review and mapping.
- Supply chain management.
- Gap analysis.
- System utilisation.
- Operational integration review and/or definition of;
- Spares requirements.
- Maintenance integration, including, but not limited to; • Critical spares • Warranty and rotable spares management
- Finance integration.
- Human Resources integration.
- Supply chain management business processes:
- Catalogue: Create and maintain global catalogue .
- Inventory: Define inventory holdings based on operational requirements.
- Purchasing: Implement item and supplier based purchasing requirements.
- Warehousing: Good warehouse practices based on operation requirements.
- Supply chain management EAM/ERP training
- Documentation to support end users.
- End user training for all users.
- mss resources - Short- and long-term resource requirements.
- EAM/ERP utilisation reviews
mssi specialises in the supply of quality people. We have the experience in major industries across the globe and demonstrate a sound understanding of your requirements.
mssi core services include:
- Short Term Staff Positions
- Contract Labour
- Project Labour
- Temp to Permanent
mssi can supply your business with experienced people, fast turnarounds at competitive rates and our recruitment team will deliver a professional service that gives you the resources that meet your needs.
mssi specialise in providing people throughout Australia in the areas of mining, construction, manufacturing, utilities, oil and gas, government, transport and infrastructure.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of skill sets:
- belt splicer
- boilermaker welder
- cabinet maker
- carpenter / joiner
- crane operator
- diesel fitter
- dogman / rigger
- fitter / machinist
- gas fitter
- instrument electrician
- mechanical fitter
- leading hand
- trades assistant
- general labourer
We can be contacted on 1300 856 772
mss safety advisor
The primary objective of your Safety Advisor is
- Acting as the safety champion of your area, providing coaching and mentoring in support of our safety initiatives.
- Participate in regular safety meetings to discuss safety issues and table employee concerns.
- Provide feedback to fellow employees within your area on issues relating to company safety performance.
- Ensuring workplace inspections are carried out and issues reported through the Corrective Action Reporting (CAR) process within SharePoint.
- Delivering safety messages to your fellow employees through toolbox meetings.
- Assist in accident and near miss investigations.
If you cannot contact your Safety Advisor the following managers are contactable: