Founded in 2004, mss is a flexible, professional, efficient and customer focused business providing a number of advantages to our clients.
mss is aware that the only way to grow is to be able to demonstrate the value add to clients’ businesses. Every assignment completed is capable of being used as a reference for potential clients.
A specialist focus means bringing the highest calibre of people and skills to every consulting assignment. This recognised expertise has led to client relationships based on loyalty, integrity and trust.
The core services of mss are based on:
- Supply Chain and Enterprise Asset Management services
- Project and Shutdown Management
- Holistic ERP training solution
- Planning/Scheduling – Relief and Project requirements
- Consulting – Maintenance, Reliability, Supply Chain, Project Management
- Master data management, creation and integration
- Equipment and Spare criticality reviews
- Business Process and Resource development and management
- Technical document writing
- Technical and on/off site support
- Reliability Engineering and integration to ERP
- Auditing – Maintenance, Supply Chain, Business Process, ERP configuration and utilisation
- Specialising in most industry ERP systems
The company's approach towards business is based on values and ethics and this has developed a culture that mss is proud of.
Placing the highest possible value on reputation and personal relationships with each client has set mss apart from similar companies. Whilst mss have a range of approaches and methodologies; which have been proven to deliver significant bottom-line benefits – we do not try to sell these. Instead, our philosophy is to first work closely with clients to fully understand the particular challenges and issues being faced, and only then to select the particular combination of approaches, tools and techniques that will provide the best possible solution to their unique requirements.