supply chain management
mss has a team of supply chain management specialists, ready to implement industry-standard solutions, using world’s best practice techniques.
offering services in ...
• EAM/ERP Implementations for Greenfield and Brownfield sites
• Business improvement
- Business process review and mapping.
- Supply chain management.
- Gap analysis.
- System utilisation.
• Operational integration review and/or definition of;
- Spares requirements.
- Maintenance integration, including, but not limited to;
• Critical spares
• Warranty and rotable spares management
- Finance integration.
- Human Resources integration.
• Supply chain management business processes:
Create and maintain global catalogue .
Define inventory holdings based on operational requirements.
Implement item and supplier based purchasing requirements.
Good warehouse practices based on operation requirements.
• Supply chain management EAM/ERP training
- Documentation to support end users.
- End user training for all users.
• mss resources - Short- and long-term resource requirements.
• EAM/ERP utilisation reviews