MSS Safety Representatives
Sean Brooker – Work Health and Safety Officer / Health Safety Representative – WA – 0428 066 304 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Theresa Pendlebury – Health Safety Representative - Head Office – Theresa.email@example.com
Rob Myburgh – Health Safety Representative - New Zealand – firstname.lastname@example.org
David Kiem – Health Safety Representative - East Coast – email@example.com
The primary Objective of your HSR is
- Acting as the safety champion of your area, providing coaching and mentoring in support of our safety initiatives.
- Supporting the Work Health and Safety Officer (WHSO) to meet Safety Compliance.
- Participate in monthly safety committee meetings (Teleconference meetings) to discuss safety issues and table employee concerns.
- Provide feedback to fellow employees within your area on issues relating to company safety performance.
- Ensuring workplace inspections are carried out and issues reported through the Corrective Action Reporting (CAR) process within SharePoint.
- Delivering safety messages to your fellow employees through toolbox meetings.
- Assist in accident and near miss investigations.
The reason why these HSR’s have been selected to support you is
- They are being proactive towards safety issues and management.
If you cannot contact your Health Safety Representatives the following managers are contactable
Andrew Nourse – Operations Manager – Central – 0400 47 444 – Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Bernie Regan – State Manager – WA – 0409889251 – Bernie.email@example.com
Courtney Woolley – State Manager – NSW / NZ – 0413 134 180 – Courtney.firstname.lastname@example.org
Ken Pitt – State Manager – QLD – 0407 541 404 – email@example.com